With the price of gas, I really should be playing on the pedal bike but the motorcycle is just a new way to explore. As the title states, "My Head Needs This". I have heard it said (jokingly of course) that the only good thing about Vermont is the view of the Adirondacks. While I won't agree that is the ONLY thing good about Vermont; it does have pretty amazing views.
As promised in a previous blog, here are the pictures. Enjoy!
This pic is of a sunset from a while back but it's just a hint of the views
Just a map of the travels
Started in Burlington (and or course, ended in Burlington) by heading south on Route 7. Where is the wind coming from... felt as if I was buffeted by weather all day long. Took the Charlotte Ferry to Essex, NY. Headed north on various parts of 22 and finished the day by taking the Port Kent Ferry back to Burlington. Managed to miss the rain but as you'll see from the photos... it was raining somewhere.
Don't know what it is about motorcycles... but they are a great way to explore and a great conversation starter.
As always, enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment