Saturday, April 24, 2021

Lagoon Valley Park

Really not much in the mood to photograph today as Lagoon Valley seems to be beyond prime today and the dry season seems to have already started.  Lagoon Valley is between Vacaville and Fairfield while heading on I-80.  The hike leads up what appears to be a communication tower.  In the distance, you can see the Federal Prison in Vacaville, Fairfield, Travis AFB, and on a clear day, I would imagine you can make out the various water tower in Davis (bit hazy today).

As always, was a nice day out for a hike but turned out to be pretty windy by the end of the hike as I think we actually have a storm or two heading this way.



Headed North on Pleasants Valley to home.  Sad to see the destruction left behind from the fires in the Fall of 2020.  

No comments: