Saturday, April 10, 2021

Hiking - Rockville and Hidden Falls

I may have added a pound or two with the "Covid-19" and being off my feet for several months with a broken left ankle.  While I have been riding the bike and putting on a few road miles, I have really been spending quite a bit of time walking and hiking.  The walking fit into an odd work schedule I had for a bit and was an easy way to spend time with Sara.  Only just a few photos from the last several days.


Not too many scenes that screamed to the D5300 but it was a nice day and the views certainly weren't bad.


Doesn't look to be much... as a matter of fact, I think there are more than just a few examples of "hole in the wall" in the building but they make some amazing spring rolls and beef brisket pho.


Lupines in Hidden Falls - Auburn, CA

No comments: