Tuesday, December 31, 2019

End of the decade

I suppose it's been a bit since I've been on this blog site.

As I sit here, an old decade is winding down and a new one is about to begin.  Heading out to the Russian River Valley in a couple of days to start the New Year and celebrate anniversary number 5 with Sara!

Been an interesting decade.  Started a new career, moved to California, and got married just to name a few events.  It has been an interesting journey.

Can't say there is much on my mind at the moment but I would like to wish a Happy New Year to those that bother to read this and will add a link what is the final ride of 2019.  Hit 4,114 miles of biking this year (personal record) and hope to get a few more next year.



Anyway, hoping you all have a safe and happy start to the next decade.


No comments: