I'm not sure if anyone reads this garbage but if you do, maybe you can provide some insight.
I've been playing guitar on and off since the age of 6. In all honesty, I wasn't all that great to begin with but I was certainly wasn't horrible. Not really studio musician but I could handle the basics and if I had spent a bit more time practicing I wouldn't have been all that bad.
Now I guess it's time to get to the meat of the debate... after surgery, I found that some things were a challenge and one of those things happened to be playing the guitar. Left hand works fine but the right... well.... I have no problem with strumming down... up is another issue and finger-picking... it just doesn't happen at any level.
Do I just say "screw it" and scrap years of playing and sell of the guitars *OR* do I spend what will likely be a long time trying to get back to where I can see the light at the end of the tunnel?
Trying hard not to dwell on the limitations but this one is a tough one at best.
1 comment:
what would you tell a good friend to do? and yes people do read this 'crap' ;o)
Post a Comment